Hi,

I've added the attached new template to minissdpd. Please let me know if
you see issues in it and send us the corrections.

Cheers,

Template: minissdpd/start_daemon
Type: boolean
Default: false
 Choose this option if the MiniSSDP daemon should start automatically,
 now and at boot time.

Template: minissdpd/listen
Type: string
 The MiniSSDP daemon will listen for requests on the local network. It will
 drop all queries that are not come from the set network. Please enter the LAN
 interface / IP address (with CIDR) it should listen on.
 .
 Interface name is preferred, and required if you plan to enable IPv6 port
 forwarding.

Template: minissdpd/ip6
Type: boolean
Default: false
 Please specify whether the MiniSSDP daemon should listen for IPv6 queries.