Hello Justin

Thank you very much for your promt reply and for your
work!

It's usually easier to start from the actual file that the .pot file
is generated from.  This would mean I wouldn't need to convince my
system to ignore the attachment description "MS-Powerpoint
presentation", and more important I'd know what it was trying to be -
is this the proposed package description?
Yes, it is the package description.
All right, I'll attach my control file in the future.
Oops, I'd noticed that but forgot to do anything about it.  Yes; I was
assuming it was a *source*, like Bing, but in fact it's a "feature" of
the Windows desktop that helpfully inserts stock photos and adverts on
your lock screen unless you actively prevent it.  So it's not exactly
true to say that these wallpapers are *from* Windows Spotlight - the
source is really some URL under <https://arc.msn.com/>.  Is that too
pedantic to matter or should it perhaps be strategically vague and
just talk about using "the Microsoft Bing or Windows Spotlight daily
picture" as wallpaper?

You describe it very aptly. It's a feature.
I didn't have the words to describe it correctly.
Correct, my application will download the pictures
directly from arc.msn.com and from www.bing.com

As I have seen, each image has its the copyright by his owner.
This copyright is included in the description of the daily image.
Every description (with copyright) about the image is stored in
a database, which managed by my application managed.
But I don't refer to it in the description.

  Where does that leave us?

   daily picture from Bing or Windows Spotlight as wallpaper

   DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus is a utility to use the Microsoft Bing or
   Windows Spotlight daily picture as wallpaper, offering a selection of
   servers and image sizes, and caching them for reuse. Further information
   about each picture can be obtained from the Internet with a single click.
   .
   DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus works automatically in Budgie, Cinnamon, KDE
   Plasma 5, LXDE, MATE, TDE, and XFCE4, on either X11 or Wayland.

I don't in fact see any evidence of Wayland support in
  https://github.com/pgc062020/DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus/
but then again I'm not sure what it would look like.

Correct, the Application its not tested on Wayland at the moment.

The application only supports the mentioned desktops.
I paraphrased it in the description so as not to list every desktop.

Best regards

Patrice Coni

Source: dailydesktopwallpaperplus
Section: misc
Maintainer: Patrice Coni <patrice.coni-...@yandex.com>
Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (= 13), libc6-dev (>=2.31-13), baloo-kf5-dev,
tzdata, libqt5opengl5-dev, locales, qt5-qmake-bin, qtbase5-dev, qtchooser,
qt5-qmake, qtbase5-dev-tools
Standards-Version: 4.5.1
Homepage: https://github.com/pgc062020/DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus
Rules-Requires-Root: no

Package: dailydesktopwallpaperplus
Architecture: any
Depends: libqt5gui5, libqt5widgets5, libqt5core5a, libqt5network5,
libqt5networkauth5, libqt5xml5, libqt5concurrent5, libqt5sql5, libqt5sql5-psql,
sensible-utils, ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
 DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus is a utility to set the Bing or
 Windows Spotlight daily picture as wallpaper. It offering
 a selection of servers and image sizes, and saving them for
 reuse. Further information about each picture can be obtained
 directly from the Internet with a single  click. The
 application supports an automatic wallpaper change on different
 desktops on X11.