Hello Tobias & Helge,

I come back to you after your mail of Sun, 14 Oct 2018, offering your
help toward a better packaging of the manpage translations in French.
I am not subscribed on the dl10n-french list, so please keep me in CC.

After some discussions, we think that it would indeed be a good thing
if we could merge our infrastructures. That is, if we could use your
infrastructure to host the french translations, please.

As we (I) see it, we would benefit of your work to gather the english
version in an area where po4a is configured. Then we would push our
french translation, either directly in the git or with weblate or
similar. Then we would benefit from your packaging work, having timely
releases of the manpages uploaded to unstable. Am I right? Did I miss
something?

Could you please point me again to where we should direct our MR? What
is your prefered workflow for this integration? And afterward for the
translation uploads?

Thanks for the offer,
Mt

--