Le 03/03/2022 à 17:52, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
Hello Lucien,
thanks for reporting.

On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 01:48:12PM +0100, Lucien Gentis wrote:
In
https://salsa.debian.org/manpages-l10n-team/manpages-l10n/-/tree/master/po/fr

license.add file has been recently splitted in two new files
license-groff.add and license-mdoc.add
Correct.

So license.add no longer exists, but script
https://salsa.debian.org/manpages-l10n-team/manpages-l10n/-/blob/master/po/scripts/generate-manpage.sh
still refers to license.add (line 100), and therefore its execution
generates an error (Addendum license.add does not exist.)
Do you actually use the scripts in po/scripts? It should be much more
convenient to use the script in po directly.

I updated generate-manpage.sh in scripts (and also the documentation),
but I would suggest removing the directory "scripts", as at least I
don't intend to maintain them in the long run.
It works fine, thanks.

Thus please let me know ASAP if you or your team has any (which?)
problems with the scripts in po/, so that I can fix them and then the
scripts in po/scripts/ can be safely retired.
I see with my team, but all language teams are concerned ?

Thanks in advance for looking at this
No problem, thanks for reporting.

Greetings

          Helge