I believe to only need to disable Arkadian dialects.

________________________________
From: Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 4:35:20 PM
To: Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org>
Cc: debian-b...@lists.debian.org <debian-b...@lists.debian.org>;
debian-l10n-greek@lists.debian.org <debian-l10n-greek@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Disabling PDF output for Greek (el) in installation-guide

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> wrote (Wed, 15 Feb 2023 22:10:23 +0100):
> γεια,
>
> Trying to upload installation-guide, I've stumbled upon weird issues
> with dblatex, which calls xelatex and fails for unexpected reasons.
> Since time is of the essence, I've decided to disable PDF generation
> for Greek (el) entirely (which is the only language triggering this
> issue):
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide/-/commit/30c1dc92cb16b313543130aa2a7caa8fbabff384
>
> I don't think that's an obvious problem with the source files, since
> HTML generation was just fine…
>

> I'd be happy if someone could double check whether that's a known issue,
> report it if it's not, so that we can restore PDF output later on.

I seem to remember this somehow.
I filed #953474 in 2020, which might be a similar point.

As can be seen, I failed to make appropriate decisions like disabling PDF for
Greek in installation-guide as a result, sadly. Sorry.
(On the other side, not the whole document was affected by this, but only
Greek characters inside of <informalexample> tags, so ...)

What makes this problem even worth is the fact, that dblatex is kind of
orphaned for some years already ...

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076

Απαντηση