On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:35:35 +0000 John Halton wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 11:18:10PM +0100, Francesco Poli wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > the final text of the GNU AGPL v3 has been published today by
> > the FSF.
> > The plain text form can be downloaded from:
> > http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.txt
>
> Thanks for the heads-up.

You're welcome!  :)

> Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if the FSF has given any
> guidance on what they regard as "interaction over a network"?

I am not aware of any such clarification.

> This is
> an issue that came up in the previous thread.

Indeed, and I submitted my comments on both the GNU AGPL v3 drafts to
the FSF through their web consultation system.

> Indeed, a bit more feedback generally from the FSF on how they dealt
> with concerns raised during the feedback process would be helpful.

Agreed, fully.

I've sent comments to each license draft since the release of the first
GPLv3 draft: in some cases the text was modified to address the issue
I pointed out, in some other cases no action was taken.
But, whatever they did, no response or explanation was appended to any
of my comments.
It seems that comments sent to the FSF end up in a sort of black hole,
and nothing is heard back from the FSF...  :-(
Really frustrating.

--
 http://frx.netsons.org/doc/nanodocs/testing_workstation_install.html
 Need to read a Debian testing installation walk-through?