On mer, 2008-03-19 at 20:34 +0100, Giancarlo Niccolai wrote:
> The license is tightly based on Apache 2, with extra clarifications
> and permissions.

This is, well, an interesting claim.

>    4. *Redistribution of Work and Derivative Works*. You may reproduce
>       and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in
>       any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or
>       Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
>          5. The Derivative Works are distributed under the terms of
>             this License, or under terms that do not cause
>             infringement of this License.

This clause makes the license a copyleft one. It is free, but this is a
huge restriction compared to the original license. And this turns the
license into yet another copyleft license that will be incompatible with
other ones.

>    5. *Distribution of Embedding Works and Scripts*.

I don’t think you can claim anything on the copyrights of scripts using
your language, but this is definitely something you should ask your
lawyer.

If you really want to explicitly tell that you don’t need to follow the
license for writing scripts, you should add a notice that this license
and your copyright claims don’t apply to the said scripts, and this will
be much better.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.