Jari Aalto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Package: lintian
> Version: 1.23.15
> Severity: normal

> Following error log in produced. Please investigate:

> $ echo "E: fspanel; DH_COMPAT is greater than the major version of debhelper
> depended on." | lintian-info
> E: fspanel; DH_COMPAT is greater than the major version of debhelper depended
> on.
> Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/bin/lintian-info line 51, <> line
> 1.
> Use of uninitialized value in exists at /usr/bin/lintian-info line 53, <>
> line 1.

That's not a valid lintian message (no colon after the package name and no
tag at all), so lintian-info should have just passed it along without
further comment.  I fixed the bug that produced the various warnings
messages in Subversion.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>