Marc Haber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Package: lintian
> Version: 1.23.16
> Severity: normal

> I have CDPATH set in my environment. This causes "cd" to print the new
> working directory, which in turn confuses lintian's has-errors-from-man
> detector so that a bogus error is reported.

> lintian should clean its environment before doing any tests that use a
> shell.

Good catch.  Fixing this now, fairly comprehensively.  You would have
potentially had the same problem with one of the po-debconf checks, and
you may have been seeing extraneous output in the collection phase from
objdump-info.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>