Torsten Marek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> no matter what I do, I always receive the error
> missing-dh_python-build-dependency. My build dependencies are the
> following:

> Build-Depends: debhelper(>= 5.0.0), dpatch
> Build-Depends-Indep: python (>= 2.3), python-qt3, python-qt-dev, sip4,
> qt3-dev-tools, python-kde3, python-kde3-dev

> My Perl foo is not good enough to create a patch, but somehow dh_python
> (instead of python) is treated as a package name that should be depended
> on.

Indeed, the comment even said that it was going to be special-cased and
then I didn't actually do that.  I'm going to see about knocking off a few
other bugs today and will upload a new version with this fixed by the end
of the day.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>