Marc Dequènes (Duck) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Package: lintian
> Version: 1.23.18

> With CDBS, or any packaging system, patch management may be used and the
> selected patch tool is necessary in the clean rule to unpatch. Then
> quilt (and dpatch) should not trigger this error.

lintian already detects this case when either the quilt or dpatch makefile
fragments are included or when they're invoked explicitly in the clean
rule or a dependency.  I just need to know the CDBS inclusion that
triggers the same thing and I'll fix this.  I want it to actually look
rather than just bailing if CDBS is used, since I think it can do a better
job there.

Looking over CDBS, my guess is that the trigger is:

    include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/patchsys-quilt.mk

for quilt and:

    include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/dpatch.mk

for dpatch.  Does that look right to you?

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>