Marc Dequènes (Duck) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think having cdbs with import of any of the 3 patch system should be a
> sufficient condition to allow patchutils. if you think it is not, please
> reassign this bug to cdbs, so as to request the necessary modifications
> of both the rules and the Build-dependency generation helper.

Oh, I agree that it should allow the dependency.  The reason why it's
trickier is that right now that part of lintian doesn't distinguish
between allowed dependencies and required dependencies, so if I just add
this as another case, everyone using any of those patch systems would
*have* to Build-Depend on patchutils to avoid warnings.  I don't think
that's right; people may not care about that functionality and CDBS does
fall back on other techniques.

It's not a big deal; I just need to add another case in the code.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>