clone 365041 -1
retitle -1 direct invocation of quilt in debian/rules clean not recognized
close 365041

Sam Hocevar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> reopen 365041
> thanks

>    Hi! I have the following rule in my clean target:

>       QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches quilt pop -a -R || test $$? = 2

>    Yet lintian still complains about "build-depends-without-arch-dep
> quilt".

Yes, because currently lintian doesn't look for direct invocations of
quilt, only for use of the CDBS or quilt makefile fragments.

This doesn't have anything to do with the CDBS problem in the bug that you
reopened.  Please file new bug reports for new problems so that we can
better track in debian/changelog what's been fixed in each release.
Thanks!

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>