Matthias Julius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Package: lintian
> Version: 1.23.21
> Severity: minor

> When using the option '-I' lintian says:

> N: Informational is deprecated, use -t E,W,I

> But, the lintian man page does not mention this option.

Hm... I use lintian -I all the time and haven't encountered this message.
And:

windlord:~/dvl/debian/lintian> grep -r 'Informational is deprecated' *
windlord:~/dvl/debian/lintian> lintian -I ~/tmp/test.deb
windlord:~/dvl/debian/lintian> lintian -i -I ~/tmp/test.deb

So I can't reproduce this....

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>