Osamu Aoki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Package: lintian
> Version: 1.23.27
> Severity: normal

> I have:

> | Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>= 4.1.75)

> Then lintian gives me:

> | W: debiandoc-sgml source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.6.1 (current is
> 3.7.2)
> | E: debiandoc-sgml source: build-depends-indep-should-be-build-depends
> debhelper
> | W: debiandoc-sgml: old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file

> I guess check logic should allow version after package name.

It does.  You should probably move debhelper to Build-Depends like lintian
is suggesting.  Try running lintian -i for more information about why this
is the case, and let me know if, after reading that, you still think the
message is wrong.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>