tags 409098 moreinfo
thanks

I still don't understand what the point would be for this.  Could you
explain further?

It seems like we'd just be checking whether someone added a debian/dirs
file without the corresponding dh_installdirs invocation, but there are a
*lot* of varients of bugs of that sort and I'm not sure that getting into
the business of checking one's debian/* files for consistency with
debhelper dh_* invocations is where we want to go.  Seems rife with false
positives and unlikely to catch real bugs.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>