Paul Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Now that dpkg has the Homepage field[1], shall I update the patch to
> warn when the homepage is in the description instead of the new field?
> Or should we wait for policy and the devref to be updated?

>      1. http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dpkg/news/20070905T053202Z.html

The next version of lintian will not warn about Homepage headers in
packages and will warn (at the info level for right now) about Homepage
pseudo-headers in the extended description.

I'm still not sure that the original patch in this bug report (trying to
guess at whether a random URL found in the extended description should be
a homepage) is really a good idea.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>