Jose Luis Rivas Contreras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Please, update to the newer lintian version, I get things like:
>
>   W: gkrellm source: newer-standards-version 3.7.3 (current is 3.7.2)

This has been fixed in unstable for quite a while and the new version just
entered testing.  The version on lintian.d.o will be updated as soon as I
can coordinate a time with the QA folks so that I don't break the links in
the QA pages.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>