On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:40:02 +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 04:31:56PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
    Generate a file rather than shipping it to allow us to be
imported in to bzr

May I ask who needs that? ;)

Colin (Watson) requested the change in January (in a mail I'm about to reply to); Russ agreed at the time, but it never got done. I was reminded of it earlier in the week as lintian is one of the packages that currently fails to import in to http://package-import.ubuntu.com/

I'm quite happy to revert the changes if anyone feels they're inappropriate.

Regards,

Adam