Raphael Geissert <atomo64+deb...@gmail.com> writes:

> When is lintian.d.o going to be updated to use 2.1.1?
> It's been more than a week since it was released.

As soon as I got a chance -- it's been at the top of my non-work priority
list for a few days, but I've had too much other work stuff to deal with.
I'm poking at it now and just started a -c run to rebuild the lab, which
was probably unnecessary but I confused myself in the middle of things
(and it probably won't hurt to do a fresh run anyway, even if it was
unnecessary).

We should get the first results in another day or two, and then I'll
re-enable daily processing.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>