I have just given Paul Wise and Chris Lamby commit access to lintian.
* Paul has shown an interest in providing us with a steady update of
* Chris Lamby has been submitting some quite excellent changes to
Beyond that, they are both top-5 authors since the 2.5.40 release (Dec
Recommended and documented practise:
* The recommended style for git commit messages is explained in
(Exclusive summary: "git log --pretty=oneline" / "git lg" should be
* Code style is largely dictated by perltidy.
- When perltidy fails miserably, feel free to apply a "no-tidy" rule
for that code section.
* Please keep the "master" branch in a releasable state.
* If you want to do a release of lintian, please read
(All of the above ought to be documented somewhere - I think I will do
If you have any questions, please let me know! :)