Chris Lamb:
> Dear Niels,
>
> Thanks for the review.

You are welcome :)

Apologies, I had assumed you had run the test suite, so it turns out
there are a few more remarks.

 * There are test failures with the patch (presumably the tests needs
   updating).
   - At least init.d-* and legacy-scripts had failures
   - For legacy tests, just add the tag to "tags" and move on.  For the
     rest, please up date them so they do not emit the tag if reasonably
     possible.
 * There are perlcritic warnings (boolean operator precedence mixing)
 * There are unescaped "<" or ">" in the tag description, which should
   be escaped with &lt; or &gt; (like HTML).  Odds are it is just the
   dependency relation.

>> Please shorten the synopsis and move the more length part into the
>> description.
>
> Doneā€¦

Thanks, though it is still a bit too long.  I would probably personally
have reduced it to:
  "Check scripts using init-functions without lsb-base Depends"

With the "Closes" bit moved down to the "Signed-Off-By".

(The leading "checks/init.d:" is not a requirement for commit message. I
appreciate we use it frequently enough that it may seem at such).

Thanks,
~Niels