Piotr Ożarowski:
>>> Please let me know if there's something wrong with my last patch
>>> (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?att=1;bug=740161;filename=740161.patch;msg=21)
>>> and I will try to update it.
>>>
>> Jakub Wilk had some remarks in comment #10[1], which I presume is
>> relevant for this bug being reopened. Long story short, the file your
>> patch touched is auto-generated and manual changes to it are lost.
>
> my second patch also updates data/debhelper/dh_commands-manual
>
> I'm attaching one without data/debhelper/dh_commands (if that's the
> problem)

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the new patch.

I hadn't noticed the second patch at all.  The mail with that attachment
did not appear in full in the bug log (presumably because the bug was
archived at that time and the BTS processes the "unarchive" too late for
that case).  I had casually assumed that your latter mail referenced the
original patch - my apologies for that assumption.

I am reviewing your patch now.

Thanks,
~Niels