retitle 895758 Ignore files ending in ".patch_back" in
patch-file-present-but-not-mentioned-in-series
thanks

Hi Thorsten,

>   W: libosmo-sccp source: patch-file-present-but-not-mentioned-in-series
>      02_set_version_explicitly.patch_back

This might be a language thing but I would not know what "patch
back" would mean out of context. Indeed, even when I am pretty
sure what you are trying to achieve (temporarily ignore a patch?)
it doesn't seem to parse for me. Sorry.

I'm not totally against have some kind of "ignore" pattern
(although, of course, IMHO this is somewhat unnecessary if you are
using a revision control system..) but I would be against "patch
back" being included on it.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.