I looked into the failure mentioned in this bug (as well as two other
failures on !amd64), and committed the following patch in Ubuntu, which
solves all outstanding issues and gets autopkgtests passing on all six
of our architectures again:

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/396411616/lintian_2.5.111ubuntu1_2.5.111ubuntu2.diff.gz

The changelog explains which upstream commits regressed these three
tests, and the fixes should be fairly obvious using those commits as