Re: Felix Lechner 2019-11-07
<CAFHYt55D+AybGxxotk+Z=q=4pdax5ppdxbbteqexromxfea...@mail.gmail.com>
> Also, as a side note, would someone please explain why someone still
> on stretch would need lintian? I am personally on stable, but most
> package maintainers out there seem to track testing or the bleeding
> edge, unstable.

sbuild recently started running lintian by default. Since the
apt.postgresql.org build host was upgraded from stretch to buster,
lintian is now running in every chroot. I forgot why I upgraded the
lintian version in the stretch chroot to the one from
stretch-backports, but that's we are now, and at the moment I get
reminded every 6 hours via failing jenkins jobs that this package
can't upgrade.

Christoph