On 08/23/2014 02:16 AM, adrian15 wrote:
> A rescue task for tasksel means having a metapackage like:
> task-lxde-desktop
> but being named as: task-rescue ?

yes (or whatever the tasksel maintainers would name it).

> If my assumption is right, do we have the list of rescue packages that
> will be there?

if someone would want to work towards such a "task-rescue", he would
start with the rescue package list in live-images.

> If that's what needed in order to submit the bug I can write an article
> about it in my blog (It's a so big answer that I can reuse it as a blog
> post :) ) about this subject.

in that case.. it would be nice if you could first review our rescue
list and clean/order/improve it, and then take that list and work out
with the tasksel maintainers if they are interested in adopting that
list for taskel.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baum...@progress-technologies.net