Hi List,

I'm experimenting with Live-Build on Debian Buster (lb -v reports
1:20190311), crossbuilding on Intel for a Non-Intel target platform -
the Raspberry Pi 3.

One of the problems I am facing is that while the Squashfs file is being
found and mounted, none of the live-build specific scripts seem to get
executed at boot.

In other words, if I add an /etc/shadow file that contains a valid
password hash for "root", I can boot the image and log in as root.

But the account "user" isn't created automatically, X doesn't start,
etc. etc.

I'm also not seeing any of the usual boot messages that a live image
usually generates.

As I would like to debug this issue, I wonder where the live-specific
part starts?  Which file is checking for "boot=live" as a boot
parameter, and usually starts things off?  That's where I should start
looking/debugging, I think.

-Stefan