Hi Robert,

I suppose Live scenario is same as to others:

LightDM takes autologin settings from:
/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/*

El 6/3/24 a les 6:24, Robert Spiteri ha escrit:
How can I configure live-build so that on boot it will:

1. Disable auto-login
2. Load lightdm login screen

I have tried passing the noautologin parameter. The lightdm login screen shows but as soon as I start to type, I get back to a black tty screen with just the cursor blinking.

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.