Yes, you explained and I understood this time. Thank you for patience.

Could you review this patch for pre-wget phase, so it considers that a NIC succeeds whet it acquires default gateway address?

This way, 10 active NICs with only one of them with assignation of default gateway, will do the job.

Thank you.

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.