Hi,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Here's my proposed debdiff for the flightgear update in squeeze:
>
> https://gist.githubusercontent.com/lamby/0021615a8e1d4b7b260e/raw/4b38276c3a982f98208d6752ed492b0050ae5a5d/%253Cstdin%253E

We prefer attached debdiff so that we can review just by replying. I can't
really comment on the fix and I assume that it has been tested in some way
(at least to ensure that the game still works).

+flightgear (1.9.1-1.1+deb6u11) squeeze-lts; urgency=high
+
+  * Fix "TEMP-0780712-D0DD02: permissive file access allowed from nasal"
+    by backporting fix and additional routines from jessie.
+
+ -- Chris Lamb <la...@debian.org>  Mon, 28 Sep 2015 21:24:41 +0200

The TEMP-* identifiers are not meant to be referenced as they are
supposed to be temporary... in this case, the "-0780712-" means that
there's a Debian bug to track this: #780712 and you should just reference
that bug.

For packages without a proper patch system, we usually don't add
a patch system but we might still keep a copy of the patch
added in debian/patches/ for historical purpose.

Apart from those details, the update looks good. Feel free to upload the
fixed package, draft a DLA, wait the ACCEPTED mail, send the DLA (with a
GPG signed mail to debian-lts-announce).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer