Hi Craig,

On  Di 29 Sep 2015 16:22:29 CEST, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

Hello Craig,

I just checked and the security issues reported in #799140 also apply to
the version in jessie, wheezy and squeeze.

Do you plan to prepare updates for those suites?

As usual, the same fixes can be used in wheezy and squeeze since
both suites have version 3.6.1 of the package.

I have marked wordpress as needing an update in squeeze and
if you can't handle it yourself, someone from the LTS team might
pick it up.

Thank you very much.

Raphaël Hertzog,
  on behalf of the Debian LTS team.

PS: A member of the LTS team might start working on this update at
any point in time. You can verify whether someone is registered
on this update in this file:
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/secure-testing/data/dla-needed.txt?view=markup

I (with my Debian LTS Team member hat on) am about to start working on fixing wordpress in squeeze-lts now.

Regards,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM