On 2016-05-17 07:42:52, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> Thanks for triaging this. But, don't forget to update
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/debian-security-support.git/tree/security-support-ended.deb7
> when needed.

Actually, before we do that: did we actually agree that we would not
support mediawiki in wheezy? That's news to me, and it's part of the
sponsored packages list...

I am not sure that triage was correct, should we revert it?

A.
--
Modern man has a kind of poverty of the spirit which stands
in great contrast to his remarkable scientific and technological