Brian May <b...@debian.org> writes: > Will upload this afternoon or tomorrow unless any objections.
Am getting suspicious that out of my two attempts to post an announcement for systemd, neither attempt got through. First attempt bounced from my MTA (bizare reason given), however 2nd should have got through. Better wait in case it was delayed somewhere, I will try resending tomorrow if it still hasn't got through. -- Brian May <b...@debian.org>