On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 11:13:13PM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hello dear maintainer(s),
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of ntp:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-7426
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-7427
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-7428
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-7434
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-9310
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-9311
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-9312

You mean those that were published today?

> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

If I fix them for stable, I'll also fix them for oldstable. It's
the same upstream version, the patches are identical.

But I just have a new tarball, and diffstat shows:

And bitkeeper and the git don't have any of the patches.
(Even if they did, it would be non-obvious which commits you need,
they are really good like that.)

Kurt