All,

I recently saw that php5, squid, and squid3 have LTS-specific
repositories on git.debian.org.  Since imagemagick appears to have a
large volume of issues for the LTS team to address and at least once we
have had to effect a hand-off part way through preparation of an upload,
I have gone ahead and created a collab-maint repository for imagemagick
LTS work.

The repository can be cloned here:

ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debian-lts/imagemagick.git

It uses the standard master/upstream/pristine-tar branch layout, so it
should work with the normal gbp commands (e.g., gbp buildpackage)
without any special configuration.

I grabbed all the deb7u? versions from the archive and from
snapshot.debian.org and then used 'gbp import-dscs' to give us some
semblance of history at least for all the wheezy security updates.

This should help make the imagemagick updates a bit smoother, I think.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez