Hi,

Well spotted!

> Please disregard.  I have discussed this with apo in IRC.  Everything is
> in order with the packages I built and I will be uploading them shortly.

As I was curious, I checked IRC — for posterity and to save the rest
of this list also looking it up:

 <apo> regarding graphicsmagick: I usually build every package with
       cowbuilder in a clean chroot environment but there was an issue with
       git-buildpackage hence I built the package in my wheezy schroot
       environment. Apparently liblcms1-dev and liblcms2-dev are both
       installed in this chroot and the build picked up the latter
       dependency.

 […]

 < apo>       It seems graphicsmagick can be built against both libraries
              without issues. It should be ok to revert to liblcms1-dev.
              The only issue here is that liblcms2 was pulled in due to my
              mistake, so users have to autoremove or ignore it

 < el_cubano> apo: Should I add a note to that effect in the advisory?

 < apo>       Yes, you could mention it in the advisory. Just tell them
              liblcms2-2 can be safely removed and was added by accident
              with the last security upload on amd64

Regards,

--
      ,''`.