Andrej,

> It is, but I guess the manual editing may be confusing for someone not
> familiar with the workflow. And, possibly, the separation between "DLA
> needed" and "claim a DLA". And the fact that the gen-DLA cannot just
> generate a notification for an existing DLA number

Whilst there may be problems with the workflow or tooling, could you
please use this opportunity to update the documentation?

I suffer from a "curse of knowledge" in that the process is almost
second-nature to me now so I don't know what a newcomer doesn't know.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb