Just a few minutes ago I uploaded a mysql-5.5 package to
jessie-security.  I was monitoring the buildd logs [0] and was surprised
to see that the build on armel failed after just 4 minutes.  The source
of the error is not immediately apparent to me, but I think I can work
on figuring that out later.

The reason for my question is that since the package I uploaded included
an amd64 package and the builds on i386 and armhf appear to be
proceeding nominally, should I publish the DLA now even with the build
on armel broken, or should I wait until I can fix that build?  If the
former, would I add a note to the DLA indicating the missing build on
armel and then later follow up with a -2 advisory once the package is
available on armel?

Regards,

-Roberto

[0]