HI Antoine,

On  Di 05 Feb 2019 22:57:46 CET, Antoine Beaupré wrote:

Hi,

It looks like no advisory was sent out for this upload.

Yes. I just sent it out now. I got sucked into the FOSDEM and pre-soft-freeze uploading vortices. Sorry.

I noticed this while auditing the website for missing advisories. Yu'll
be happy to know that with the current patchset, this is the only older
advisory missing until the 2018 gap due to the mailing list crash. :)
See also:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests/53

A.

Nice!

Mike
--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunwea...@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net