On 2019-03-26 11:37, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>> so I noticed this morning that jessie-updates is gone from the mirrors.
> Its deprecated and unsupported for sime time now, please stop using it.

You mean jessie-updates, right? So I will happily remove it from my
sources.list. So using just the remaining two lines is ok then?

Thanks for your quick reaction, I see that the wiki is already updated,
too. I wonder what's the best way to notice such things earlier...
AFAICS, it was not on debian-announce. There was a had a (vague)
announcement on debian-devel-announce, but the list has a little too
much organizational stuff (for me at least), traffic is low though.