Hi again

I have now compared the 0.100.2 version in stretch to the version 0.100.3
in stretch updates.
I can then see that most of the changes that I'm worried about is not
included.

This means that I will take the .orig file and include a sub-set of the
updates.
The remaining updates will be:
- Symbol updates (unavoidable I think).
- Copyright update (not sure if it is necessary but I'll include it anyway)

The rest will not be updated.

Best regards

// Ola