Hi Holger

Today was the first day I prepared an website update using the new method.
But something is missing since I fail.

When I follow the instructions to push I get an error message.

ola@muskovit:~/git/webwml/english/lts/security$ git push -u origin
              fatal: The current branch DLA-1759 has no upstream branch.
To push the current branch and set the remote as upstream, use
    git push --set-upstream origin DLA-1759

If I do that git push I'm told I'm not allowed to deliver code to this
project.

ola@muskovit:~/git/webwml/english/lts/security$ git push --set-upstream
origin DLA-1759
Username for 'https://salsa.debian.org': o...@debian.org
Password for 'https://o...@debian.org@salsa.debian.org':
remote: You are not allowed to push code to this project.
fatal: unable to access 'https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 403

Should I use some other command for the merge request?

// Ola

|  o...@inguza.com                    o...@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |