Hi

So the header is not signed. Good to know.

I think we can ignore the spoofing issue. Yes it is possible to spoof it
but on the other hand you can just omit it even if it is checked. I think
this is a minor issue. If at all an issue.

But as always I may have missed some important point.

The important thing is that the accepted checksums are strong. With that in
place I fail to see a security issue.

/ Ola