Hi!

Thanks for preparing a LTS fix for privoxy.

For reference, our full procedure is documented at:
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development

To answer your points:

- The debdiff looks good to me

- Salvatore updated the CVE-2021-20274 status accordingly

- 'minor issue' means there is not immediate urgency, so the buster/stable fixes may be delayed to a point release.
LTS does not have a point release system so an LTS upload sounds good.

- Abhijith (in Cc:) announced his intention to work on the package yesterday [1], you probably can coordinate with him for the next steps, in particular who will take care of sending the e-mail and website announcements. [1] https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/-/blob/master/data/dla-needed.txt

- If you plan to work on future LTS updates of privoxy and would like to be contacted before the LTS team starts working on an update, let us know and we'll add you in [2] [2] https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/-/blob/master/data/packages/lts-do-call-me

Cheers!
Sylvain