Hi

I do not really think it is worth it. But that is more related to the fact
that I have not understood what the security problem is.

Yes, my site is down. It is concluded to be just ash right now. I have a
backup so I should be able to upload the patch to somewhere else.

// Ola

|  o...@inguza.com                    o...@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |