Hi

In this case I think we should issue one DLA and tell all the packages that
have been updated at the same time. This require some rephrasing compared
to a standard DLA but I do not think we should have a lot of them.

This considering that we have fixed all the packages that require re-build.

I think it will be difficult to syncronize the fix of several
vulnerabilities. This could be done in some specific cases, but generally I
think we should accept that we have multiple uploads.

Best regards

// Ola

|  o...@inguza.com                    o...@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |