On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 08:59:16PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> To my knowledge there is no information in the security tracker whether
> there are plans to update the package or not and whether you would object
> to an upload. Just because it is marked as no-dsa does not mean that the
> package maintainer does not plan to do an update. All it means is that the
> security team will not take any further actions.

AIUI no-dsa means 'no DSA', but the security team (or anybody else) might still
issue a fix via a point release.

we don't have point releases for LTS, all we have are DLAs which are as noisy
as DSAs.

and the point of no-dsa is usually that the issue doesn't warrant a noisy
DSA...

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

All data, over time, approaches deleted, or public. (@quinnnorton)