Hello.

I'm one of i2pd [1] developers/internal maintainer.

In next release (2.39.0) we will disable LeaseSet1 publishing and planning to switch to LeaseSet2.

Initial support of LS2 was added in 2.23.0, which currently in stretch, but after 2 years too much changes were done, race conditions fixed, and encryption types added. Also old transport NTCP is deprecated few releases ago (totally removed from sources).

That's why we want to know, is it possible make SRU (stable release update, as descripted on Ubuntu) for package in stretch?

[1] https://github.com/PurpleI2P/i2pd