Charles Plessy <ple...@debian.org> writes:

> the Git repository is ready, and the the ncbi-tools6 is most welcome there. If
> there is interest in keeping the history of the package across stable
> releases,
> or even across all the uploads if somebody kept a copy, this can be done
> easily
> with the git-import-dsc program of the git-buildpackage toolkit. I can prepare
> it if you are interested in.

Great; thanks!  I have been tracking full history in a private svn
repository, so I'll be wanting to convert that to git; any tips on
doing so?

The other point of divergence from the group policy is that I have
been using Debhelper 7 whereas it still recommends version 5.  Is that
likely to be an issue?  (FWIW, lenny has 7.0.15.)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?...@monk.mit.edu